Concours cadeaux pour tous
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Concours cadeaux pour tous

venez gagnez des cadeaux pour toute votre famille

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexionVOICI NOTRE BLOG CHEZ ANGELDS
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here.

AuteurMessage
Gogssoch
Invité

You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here. Empty
MessageSujet: You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here.   You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here. EmptyJeu 4 Aoû - 9:10

Hello.DVD burning problem.... - Hoping someone can help me with DVD problem. I’ve been successfully backing upDVDs for some time. All of a sudden my backup discs are freezing/ blotchy skipping much like satellite does during rain fade. I am using DVD shrink to burn, and sometimes use DVDdecrypt for file creation. Always worked in the past. I have used a CD cleaner several times on the DVD burner to try and clean the lens. Can’t think of anything else to try. If anyone has any suggestions or has had this problem please let me know. Perhaps someone knows how to find out if this is a software or hardware problem.Oh yeah, I have a TS H552U and I believe it is made by Samsung. Thanks.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here.
Page 1 sur 1